Cargo Network International Pty Ltd was established in 1995 and is a fully Australian owned company. The company directors identified a need within industry to provide a fully integrated international logistics service to Australian importers and exporters.
By positioning the company within the Resource sector and the Engineering sector, Cargo Network International has established strategic alliances with some of the worlds leading Project Logistics organisations globally.
Whilst obviously focused on the Australian trade lanes, a significant volume of business is undertaken on a third country basis – between countries other than Australia.
- Brazil, Chile, Argentina.
- USA & Canada.
- China, Mongolia.
- Philippines, Indonesia.
- UAE and Saudi Arabia.
- South Africa, Zambia, Tanzania.
Representing some of the largest international companies within the Resource and Engineering sectors, particularly Oil and Gas, Cargo Network International has fast become a “go to” company for providing optimization across the supply chain.
Logistics plans are established and risk managed accordingly. Understanding what occurs at both origin and destination is critical in minimising any exposure, be it costs/meeting milestones, and/or ensuring compliance with relevant Government authorities.
In addition to coordinating the actual cargo movement, Cargo Network International has a consulting arm that specialises in;
- Risk Managing out of gauge cargo
- Customs Audits (this has the potential for significant refunds of duties paid)
- Customs consultancy both in Australia and abroad (Our staff have lectured at Colleges on Customs Legislation and Transport Infrastructure)
- Quarantine compliance (whereby Australian and overseas manufactures contract Cargo Network to ensure their cargo meets all relevant conditions pertaining to Quarantine regulations and conditions – including cleaning)
- Creating logistics plans that are mapped into Safety Management Site Plans
- Undertaking Head Contractor services
Our Organisation also prides itself on innovation and communication initiatives and is fully committed to the implementation of best practice policies and procedures. An example of this policy is the strategic alliance established with an expert in power solutions and renewable alternatives in mapping out the carbon footprint along the supply chain. It is envisaged that Cargo Network International will be at the forefront of greenhouse gas emissions for the Resource and Engineering industries.
Cargo Network International is fully committed to the implementation and development of all industry electronic initiatives such as; the “Customs Integrated Cargo Reporting System;” internet based “Cargo Tracking,” and many other industry initiatives.
As a fully licensed Customs and AQIS Broker we provide our clients with professional accurate advise and expertise when working through the Australian Customs and Quarantine complexities as per Government regulation.
We are proud of our track record in providing a “Quality Service” meeting our clients individual logistics needs daily.