We recognise that the regulatory framework surrounding your supply chain is like finding your way through a maize. The complexities of formalities reduce the effectiveness of your supply chain and we understand that in international trade, time lost is money lost.
Customs duties are a bottom line cost. Our team of Customs specialists will provide targeted advice, in partnership with you, to ensure you do not incur unnecessary duties and allowing you to maximise the benefits from the various duty saving possibilities in customs and tax legislation.
Our Customs team are specialists in their field of expertise and are often called upon to lecture or provide presentations to industry on various Customs issues.
Based on the study and interpretation of the regulatory framework, our Consulting team specialise in reviewing, analysing and managing your Custom’s activities.
- Customs duty minimisation and management
- Customs tariff & valuation rulings and advice
- Customs Reviews to ensure only the minimum amount of customs duty legally due is being paid
- Returns of overpaid duty / Customs Duty Refunds
- Tariff Concession Orders (TCO)
- Free trade agreements
- Enhanced Project Bylaw Scheme (EPBS)
- Customs and quarantine compliance and advice
- Customs compliance
- Quarantine compliance
- Managing customs duty and international trade